Value Added Services
Arise India Fashions - We Work with an aim to provide quality products to our customers by engaging in textile industry. We supply wide range of products for all the age group Ladies Top, Ladies Shirt, Ladies Inners, Ladies T-Shirts and many more.
Quality StandardsTo facilitate the sourcing process, we have chalked out a well defined process that goes through the following stages:
- Production Plan: Unlike many garment manufacturing units which lack basic practical methods of planning for production and quality, our company has a vast industry experience that helps us cater our clients better. We follow a systematic approach to all the orders of our customers. We prepare a systematic production plan for different garment types. These formulations are devised in tandem with the production facilities and cover a lot of things that include selection of yarn, knitting or weaving, processing of garments till they are finally dispatched to their respective destinations. We devise these strategies considering various factors and have been successful in satisfying our customers.
- Size Set, Pre Production and Salesman's Sample: We organize samples and checked them, to ensure the material of the fabric, cutting, measurements, style and fit, workmanship in every angle, labeling and packing are as per the requirements of the buyers. We accept only proper samples for the approval of the buyers. The samples that we send to the buyers through us, have tag on each piece furnishing all information required. This system of production samples ensures saving of precious time.
- Lab - Dips: In view of the sensitivity, the Lab - Dips are thoroughly checked by us and only if they match exactly as per the color samples of the buyers, we approve them.
- Fabric Inspection: Before the cutting of the fabric for further production we ascertain the lab tests for shrinkage, change of shade, for stains, dry and wet rubs and importantly the square meter weight (GSM). Only after ensuring all these factors are satisfactory, we give our consent for further production.
- In line - I Inspection: This step is taken only after getting the size-set approval from the buyers. We stipulate that the manufacturer can cut and fabricate only 30 pieces of each variety of garments. These 30 pieces are subject to close scrutiny for measurement, workmanship and fit. At this stage, only after being satisfied for the standards stipulated, the regular production can commence. If these initial samples are not approved, we insist for revised In line - I Inspection with again 30 pieces of garments. Such Inline-I Inspection have ensured quality, workmanship and avoided time delays.
- Inline - II Inspection: The next stage of Inline - II Inspection is to inspect all the garments for measurements and workmanship with 1/3 of the quantities ordered. If any variations are found, the production is stopped for correction and rework. This system ensures the remaining garments to be fabricated are proper, apart from correcting if necessary and initial 1/3 production are made.
- Final Inspection: After the entire production is completed, we carry out final inspection as per AQL - 4 till the completion of 100% packing. If still any variations are found the fabricators will have to rework and resubmit the consignment for inspection. After every inspection, written reports will be furnished to the manufacturers with directions for maintaining quality and workmanship.